Thursday, June 23, 2011

Separation Anxiety??

Quick thought...

I know, you're thinking, "she's not capable of a QUICK thought."  BUT I AM!!!

I've always known that teachers get super attached to the shorties they hang with (the students... in case I lost you).... but this year, I got to be on the OTHER END of the attachment disorder (not that I actually consider it a disorder).  When moms used to walk away from the last day of school with tears in their eyes, I must admit that I usually had a thought of; "oh come on, give me a break, don't cry just because you have no idea how you're going to entertain them all summer."  ;)

But THIS TIME... I was the mom... I was walking away... so thankful for all of the wonderful experiences that my jakey had at "peesooah" this year.... and realizing that I have become really attached to the teachers there.

So now I "get" why moms cry.

It's normal.... I'm normal.... right?


Jakester and "his" Marcia... :)
Last day of Preschool

No comments:

Post a Comment